Providing Access to Opportunities for Blue C Organisations and Sectors
Every registered business entity from Individuals to Multi-nationals can compete for business opportunities by using and utilising the eTenders platform. This platform is administered by the Office of Government Procurement and accessed via www.etenders.gov.uk with alerts that are sent out daily to your registered email.
Supports for SMEs in the Blue Economy:
Types of Public Tender Competitions
- Open Procedure- Single-stage process and open to all
- Restricted Procedure- Two-stage Process, PQQ* followed by ITT* for qualifiers.
- Framework Agreement – One or more participant suppliers and establishes the terms for future contracts.
- Dynamic Purchasing System- Like an electronic framework agreement
- Marketplace and is an ideal place for SME’s to build their presence to larger companies and organisations and suppliers can join at any time
- Public Procurement Model in Ireland – https://youtu.be/ZbTwxZIC4wY
- How to register your company on eTenders and set alerts:https://youtu.be/CUL3Wnf8LWw
- Submitting a Tender Response: https://youtu.be/2PqlFOrw588
- Public Procurement – OGP Categories- https://youtu.be/P4mTD_Pcafw
- Changing the world one Tender at a time: https://youtu.be/y1azZo2ZdSs – Presented for an American audience but is relevant worldwide.