BLUE–C Target Group
Micro-entrepreneurs in coastal and marine tourism – who have the passion and the expertise in their specific area of work, but need capacity building to be digitally ready as well as facilitation in connecting, networking, sharing, establishing working partnerships.
BLUE-C Main Goal and Objectives
The activities undertaken in this project lead to one goal: to enhance sustainability and competitiveness of the blue economy by promoting collaborating and connected coastal communities, growing digital competences and sharing of best practice on coastal and maritime tourism.
Our goals are:
- Amplifying the importance of sustainability and social responsibility within the blue economy
- Reduce environmental impact of coastal and maritime tourism
- Highlight the value of digital readiness and online visibility to help grow the blue economy
- Grow and develop digital competences as the as we move towards recovery and resilience
- Strengthen competitiveness among micro entrepreneurs using the 3Cs
- Establish and build strong collaborating coastal community clusters